Pass CCNA with 910

Unanswered Question
Aug 21st, 2007

Hi,I am Dollar Duong,From Cambodia.

Today noon,I passed CCNA 640-801 with 910.I really feel nervous and happy too when I knew the result.

I appointed to take exam today,when I took the test,the first question asked is about BGP...I think I just know a little bit about it.

and next the lab question to configure access-list.i do it for about 6 mins.later,I met another lab question which i always ignore when I do the question on Testking(i still no want to read it again by now).some drag and drop question are also bit difficult.you need to know and understand many thing related to CCNA.

I got the following PlanningI/mplement/ Troubleshooting/technology to 100%/83%/72%/100%.(I still have problem with troubleshooting).

Actually,I next destination would be CCNP.I hope you guy can give me some advice.(I study CCNA for 7 months by my self).

I used many document for perparing for the exam.

Sybex(Todd lammel,thanks to him)5th editon--I read it 5 times.do Boson CCNA Router simulation and Routersim CCNA network visualizer.Read in summary CISCO press 4 semesters book ..I would rather read it earlier before exam.

2 months before exam,I do boson ccna lab navigator,I think it help every much.and TestKing V114 is the most important thing to get you adapt to exam question.

I also use Certsim to prepare for the exam environment.

That's all I have to tell you guy.

Wish you guy good luck for the exam.

HTH,

Dollar Duong

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
khmerccie Sat, 08/25/2007 - 05:22

Hi

it 's me Tim,cambodia.

first congragulation.i think u do excellence job on planning and troubleshooting.cool!

i prepare to take ccna exam next few week.so hope we can discuss.

actually i try to find the software for adating the exam, but i can not find crack.feel very awful!

regard Tim Khmer

dollar_duong Mon, 08/27/2007 - 17:03

It's a good place to start conversation together in the cisco forum.

next few week is not so long for preparation,so pay your most attention to it.

we are here to help you if you met any problem.

HTH,

Dollar

Sundayfat Mon, 08/27/2007 - 02:39

Does anyone know what the certificate validity of this CCNA 640-801 is? Is it 3years valid counting from today or what?

Actions

This Discussion