Regarding GBIC modules on SUP V of 4507R

Unanswered Question
Aug 21st, 2007
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi experts ,

We have SUP V modules for 4507R switces and we want to use GBIC present on SUP V for connecting two 4507R switches back to back.

What type of cable we can use to connect these ports of SUP V.

when i checked it is showing uplink 1 and uplink 2 and it had 20 pin female connector inside.



  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
royalblues Wed, 08/22/2007 - 01:25
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more


The Uplink ports for 4500 with SupV requires GBIC modules mostly WS-G5484

To connect these you would require SC-SC cable type

HTH, rate if it does



This Discussion