cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with phones registration in publisher

mirtenmous
Level 1
Level 1

I have CCM 4.1 with a publisher and suscriber servers and all phones are registered in suscriber but when I turn off suscriber phones spends a lot ot time to register in publisher and it shows in the screen: "service of restarts activated".

I don't know what it is "service of restarts activated" I can't use a lot of phone features in this state.

Can anybody help me?.

2 Replies 2

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

I've never seen or heard of this error. What is the Phone model. Also, if the phones are not registering to the Publisher, you can check for the following.

- If CallManager service is started on the Publisher.

- In CallManager group if the Publisher is is added as the second server on the list.

- Can you ping the IP Phone from the Publisher

- If the phone is trying to register to the Publisher using Hostname, then is DNS Resolution working. To know what the Phone is trying to register to, on the phone, go to Settings | Network Settings | CallManager 2 (Use this on the old Phone Models). If you have the 3rd Generation Java Based Phone, then you will have to go to Settings | Device Configuration | CallManager Configuration.

Hope this helps

Hi.

There are 400 phones: 7912, 7940 and 7960. It happens in 4 or 5 phones .

Publisher is in the second position in the CCM group, I can reach all phones from publisher and in network settings of one phone, call manager 1 is the suscriber and call manager 2 is the publisher.

You can see all is OK but the problem persists.