CCIE R&S I am looking for a a good set of tests

Unanswered Question
Aug 22nd, 2007

When I took my CCNP exams Boson was #1 for Cisco tests. Who is #1 these days :-) ?

Thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
cristip Fri, 08/24/2007 - 02:02

I can't believe nobody can answer to this one ! :-)

cyphur353 Sat, 08/25/2007 - 06:11

I hear NetMastersClass is a good resource to use if you want to actually guage your knowledge after studies. It's not a brain dump, but I have read of many folks using it as part of their CCIE-written prep and successfully sitting the exam. I'm not a fan of braindumps - they don't teach you anything.

Calin Chiorean Fri, 08/31/2007 - 02:24

Hi critip,

I would suggest that for the written exam, if you want to verify (NOT to learn) your knowledge use some braindumps.Give a search on the internet and you'll found plenty of this.

For lab examen, either you buy/rent racks and you try some lab scenario ( for example) or you try this with Dynamips on a very strong PC.I would go for the rack rent, but this is only an opinion.

Good luck!

Best regards,

cristip Fri, 08/31/2007 - 02:52

Thank you very much. I already have my own rack. I would use the test for refreshing the my memory while I am learning.

Multumesc mult :-), am deja rackul propriu dar constat ca uit pe masura ce invatz. Ai trecut cumva de etapa asta ? :-)

tomesmyth Fri, 08/31/2007 - 07:30

I recently passed the CCIE R&S written using Dynamips and questions from Tesking. The Tesking questions were fairly accurate and probably gained me about 20 points.

Hope this is useful.

tperrier Mon, 09/03/2007 - 00:22

You'd better have learned the technology than relying on the infamous TestKing. You won't have this kind of "help" for the lab (thanksfully!).

Calin Chiorean Wed, 09/05/2007 - 00:25

Hello Cristi

I assume that the message in romanian was for me :) and since this is an international forum and I don't want to disturb other people please contact me at chiorean[dot]calin[at]gmail[dot]com

if you wish to continue with your question :)

Have a nice day!

This Discussion