cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI and Dialogic

charliez
Level 1
Level 1

I have anewly created, internal pri. In the other end, we have a server that will call a parent when a child is absent from school. That part works fine. But there is also a feature we'd like to use that allows the parent to call in to check message, so this box needs to answer a call. What would make a specefic number ring on this box? I'm sure you'll need more info to answer this, so if you'd like to try, let me know and I'll post whatever info (configs, etc) that may help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

This should be simple enough if I understand the problem correctlly. lets say that the number you decide upon is 1000. Create a routerpattern of 1000 and then under gateway/routelist choose the PRI that you connected to the box. The box on the other side will have to have some sort of mechanism to answer the call. If you want to give me more info we can see if we can get it to work. I have a fax server that we are using possible in the same way.

Jason

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jason-calbert_2
Level 3
Level 3

This should be simple enough if I understand the problem correctlly. lets say that the number you decide upon is 1000. Create a routerpattern of 1000 and then under gateway/routelist choose the PRI that you connected to the box. The box on the other side will have to have some sort of mechanism to answer the call. If you want to give me more info we can see if we can get it to work. I have a fax server that we are using possible in the same way.

Jason

I got it. I had missed something in my route pattern. Thanks.