1.Fully Featured PGW 2200

2.Micro POP PGW 2200

3.PGW 2200 Application Software

4.PGW Special Feature Development?

2 Replies 2

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

In order to set the terminal correctly, you must know which shell is currently in use. Issue the echo $shell command to find out which shell is currently in use. In this example, the terminal is vt100. Check the /etc/termcap file in the file system of your workstation in order to determine which terminal is supported. Reset your terminal with the tset command, and you are all set to use Vi properly.

anikas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The latest release that I found these terms used were on CCO for an EOS document for the PGW 9.5(2) software release I listed below:

Cisco Systems? announces the end-of-sale and end-of life dates for the Cisco PGW 2200 Softswitch 9.5(2). The last day to order the Cisco PGW 2200 Softswitch 9.5(2) is June 29, 2007

This would not be something that you can order at this point.

I also noticed that some of these like the MICRO-POP had a minimum limit of 5 that needed to be ordered.

That is all I was able to find. You account team may be abe to provide more information as these are marketing designations used to order the product.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: