cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM Limitation in maximum number of skill groups

h-vijay_singh
Level 1
Level 1

We have purchased IPCC Enterprise from Cisco. Is there any limitation in ICM for number of skill group can be configured? .

6 Replies 6

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

There is no limitation in the number of skill groups configured in ICM.

The limitation is in the number of skill groups per agent. Prior to version 7.2, the limitation is 20 skills per agent. In version 7.2 an agent can belong to 50 skills.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks Juan, BTW is there any official document which mention this details. I need to refer to my customer.

Thanks in Advance

Yes, there is an official document, the IPCC Enterprise 7.2 SRND guide:

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1844/c2001/ccmigration_09186a008057a524.pdf

Take a look in page 262, in the foot of table 9-2.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, don't forget to rate helpful posts ;-))

Yeah! Juan You spotted the right place for skill groups per agent. I also noticed that before posting this question to You. But is there any document says that there is no celing for creating number of skill groups.

Thanks

I am keep rating your answers. You are consistently Very Helpful!! :)

Really, I don?t have a reference about how many skill groups can you configue in IPCC Enterprise, but I think that you can set up a lot of them and the limitation is in the number of skills per agent, not in the total amount.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

You should care about the number of Skillgroup if you have a distrubited deployment: your ICM controller and your PGs dont reside on the same site. Cisco porvide you then with a calculator (ACD/CallManager Peripheral Gateway to ICM Central Controller Bandwidth Calculator ) which tell you how much Bandwith you need between G and Controller (one of the parameter that you specify on the calculator is the number of Skillgroup)

check the Calc on this link:

http://tools.cisco.com/s2slv2/viewProcessFlow.do?method=browseStepsPage&modulename=browse&stepKeyId=55|EXT-AS-107287|EXT-AS-107288|EXT-AS-107301&isPreview=null&prevTechID=null&techName=IP%20Communications&sessionTimeStamp=#

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: