Unanswered Question
Aug 23rd, 2007

Hello All,

I would like to ask a query regarding Cisco Doc CD which Cisco provides to a candidate during CCIE lab exam.Could anyone guide me to explore the path from where I can get the exact Doc CD.I have gone through following links

Kindly confirm which one is the right path to get familiar with Doc CD so that I can prepare myself to get help from Cisco Doc CD rather than just google a topic.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
CSCO10892433 Fri, 08/24/2007 - 02:52

hi, Mujeeb

Agree with Thomas. The first link is the right one you will use on the CCIE R/S lab.

rmujeeb81 Tue, 08/28/2007 - 02:06

Thanks for the reply. Could you please guide me about this link , how to explore a particular technology/topic with respect to theoretical and command references.

Thanks & Regards,

rtaulton Thu, 08/30/2007 - 22:34

If you are planning to take the CCIE lab and have the thought you can use the CD DOC to pass you are not ready. You may have time to check one or time items which you are already familiar with just to get clarification. If you are not able to configure a technology on the blueprint multiple ways you are not ready. It has been 10 years since I sat for the lab, it was two days then, and there was not time to look things up. Also you will need more then theoretical knowledge to get through this.

This Discussion