Helpful
Replies

Mobility Advantage Server

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

I have a copy of this software and need to know a couple of things

two things I need to know

1) can you get Unified Mobile Communicator for Symbian OS Phones or is it only for blackberry

2) do I need Unified Mobility Advantage Proxy Server and where can I get it?

also is there a use ful lguide on how it all works ?

2 Replies 2

j-block
Level 4
Level 4

Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage is part of the Cisco Unified Communications family of products.

Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage works with and connects Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator to your network directory servers, IP Communications system, groupware server, conferencing servers, and other company resources. For more information, see the Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage Installation Guide.

Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage management tasks are performed using the Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage Admin Portal.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/3_0/english/administration/guide/cuma_adm.pdf

I need to integrate the mobility server with CUCM 7.0, i finished the installation without define the DNS but in the configuration wizard i stacked in the step of system configuration. it says Does any one face this problem before?

and if possible i need the minimum configuration for the Mobility server to work only with CUCM 7.0 without voice mail or email