cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create New SQL Publication for CCM0300

dmckelvey-eds
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like someone was kind enough to delete the SQL Publication for the CCM0300 database. Now, the subscribers are not replicating with the Publisher.

I know how to re-establish a broken CallManager Cluster SQL Subscription, however, I have never had to re-create the actual Publication on CCM0300.

Is there a document on how to do this? I know the Publication is a Transactional Publication but there are some other parameters that I am unsure of.

Do we publish the Stored Procedures or just the Tables? What about Article Issues?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

There is a stored procedure available, but I've never used it. If you are comfortable with SQL, then you can use the stored procedure available at C:\Program Files\Cisco\Bin\PublishCCM0300.sql

Also, please note that this is not TAC Supported.

Thanks for the info. It is always interesting that Cisco has a tool to fix something but it is not supported.

Why have the stored procedure in the first place?

AFAIK, this is used during the install and therefore this is there

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

For CallManager 4.x contact TAC for dblhelper.exe, it has buttons for Publish and re-sycn subscribers -jason

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: