CCIE - Voice - Lab - San Jose

Unanswered Question
Aug 24th, 2007

Hello All & Greetings.

It seems a little strange but I can't seem to see any Open Dates for the above Lab... right up to Feb '08. I keep pushing the date and keep drawing a blank! I jus wish, Cisco would show Available dates so I can pick one date instead of this series of 'Not Available'.

Exact Message I get:

Select Available Date for San_Jose

There are no available lab dates for the selections you made. You may want to adjust your criteria to find lab dates convenient for you. Also, check back frequently in case there are cancellations

Such a waste of time. I thank god I am not using dial-up modem connections! If they just show all available dates for the next 3/6/9 months or so, life would get easier. Or at least, show some available date after the earliest date available is entered. [for eg. if I enter earliest date available as: 2/1/0; surely 5/1/08 is a date after that, if that's the earliest available date, no?]

Thanks, all

kishan

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chris Deren Sat, 08/25/2007 - 16:35

My suggestion is to keep trying every day, few times a day. I was in the same boat and I did not see any available dates for several days until I finally got it. So stay patient and you'll get it :-)

Chris

pjweppner Tue, 08/28/2007 - 09:11

Hi kishan,

I had the same problem. I opened a case with the cert support team and was told there is a major backlog to schedule the voice lab. The website only goes 180 days out.

You have to keep trying the website for an available day. Very few people have access to the scheduling db so don't waste your time with cisco support - keep checking the website daily. This is what I did and finally got lucky last week and was able to schedule a date in San Jose for 2/12/08!!!! I live in Virginia so I'm not very happy about this but oh well. Good luck, P

Actions

This Discussion