Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM and MGCP Gateway Configuration

Hi All,

Please suggest me regarding what configuration needs to be done on CCM and MGCP Gateway to accomplish the following requirement:

1)Need to create two groups: ?A? and ?B?.

2) Group ?A? and ?B? would have certain number of phones.

3) Call flow would be as follows: Call forwarded to a specific PSTN number would land on Gateway(MGCP).

4) From Gateway we have to route the call to specific group depending on the corresponding PSTN number.

5) Before routing the call there would be announcement to collect the CDD eg. ?Please dial the number to which to transfer the call?

6) Once dialed the extension, call should be routed to the extension from specific group.

7) This call should not be reach outside the group.

8) Users from these groups should be able to call internal extension as well as PSTN numbers.

Pls. help me out!!

Regards,

3 Replies 3

johutchins
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not 100% I follow, but here goes...

It sounds like you're asking for this:

A call to a DID rings to an AutoAttendant (specific to the dialed number), asks caller to enter and extenstion and transfer the call?

That's pretty simply make a CTI RP in CM matching the DID #, set CFA to VM and setup a Call Handler and insert greeting.. NOTE: a fat finger may result in invalid transfer to incorrect group... Unity will need some tweaking to play back correct msg in incorrect input.

--Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for you reply.

Any other configuration needs to be done on Gateway and CCM ?

Regards,

Aside from CSS and normal stuff to get calls to route in properly, no.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: