Passed my ICND

Unanswered Question
Aug 26th, 2007

Hey all I'm happy to say I passed my ICND on Friday 24th with a score of 918

100% Planning and Designing

100% Implementaion adn Operation

84% Troubleshooting

78% Technology.

It's not a first time pass but I'm glad I got there. I passed the Intro last year and failed the ICND then.

Now I've passed how long will I have to wait before I can get my Certficate adn what is the procedure, do you get it in the post or is it electronic?

Cheers

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
NateBattle Mon, 08/27/2007 - 07:21

Congrats,

I took it this weekend and failed. I am boning up on the items that I know I missed and will try again this weekend.

mark.j.hodge Wed, 08/29/2007 - 03:52

My certificate took about a month to turn up, I am in the UK so there may have been delays due to international delivery.

You need to lok onto the Certification Tracking Tool ( link on the right )and complete the Cisco Career Certification Agreement.

There was a way of tracking delivery, and requesting softcopy, but the site has changed recently and I cannot find it.

devonmuse2 Wed, 09/05/2007 - 16:27

what did you do for implentation and operation

like what kind of ? did you get

taylor.alan Thu, 09/06/2007 - 04:05

Not really sure what you mean devonmuse but you can find info on the topics covered in that section of the ICND exam here----> http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-811.html

Here is the outline

Implementation and Operations

Perform an initial configuration on a switch

Configure routing protocols given user requirements

Configure IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway addresses on routers and hosts

Configure a router for additional administrative functionality

Configure a switch with VLANS and inter-switch communication

Implement a LAN

Customize a switch configuration to meet specified network requirements

Implement access lists

Implement simple WAN protocols

I can't remember the questions asked. My mind went blank as soon as I saw my score, I was delighted I had passed.

Hope that helps

taylor.alan Thu, 09/06/2007 - 12:14

Got my CCNA certification manually approved today. I'm pretty happy about it.

leslieisaac Fri, 09/07/2007 - 06:56

Congratulation! I have failed the ICND exam twice now with a score of 810!! It is very frustrating being so close to passing; I think the simulation is what I am getting wrong and I'm being cautios of the time limit imposed and I think I have rushed the simunlation which I am assuming is quite a weighted quesion.

megg1ttdefence Fri, 09/07/2007 - 11:44

Yes, I went wrong on the simulation as well. Think I know where I went wrong and am reading back through the relevant chapters. Hope I can nail it next time, am eager to get ccna sorted out and move on to the ccnp stuff!

nickkassel Mon, 09/10/2007 - 00:07

I have passed both the Intro and ICND but when I check the CCNA certification progress page under the General Certifications it does not say that the CCNA is completed however if i expand the current program requirements then it has been updated to say I have passed both exams, does anyone know why this is and will this get updated to say I have CCNA, alos will I also recieve a CCNA certificate.

taylor.alan Mon, 09/10/2007 - 00:11

I had to raise a case with support regarding this. I think they are having problems with the tracking tool. They updated my status manually.

Hope this helps.

nickkassel Mon, 09/10/2007 - 00:39

Thank you, I am also in the UK so I'll give them a call now, how long did it take for them to update.

taylor.alan Mon, 09/10/2007 - 00:50

I logged the call on the 3rd and they had it resolved by the 6th/7th. Still haven't received my paper certificate but I'm sure that will come in time. Think it may get posted from the States.

Actions

This Discussion