cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Script Incomming

Nightwolfken
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to write a script that will enable callers to hear a greeting and then be placed in queue for 3 agents dedicated to the number. Agents also have to be on a differnt queue as well. Any advice be appreciated. Currently trying to have the same agent id on both queues

4 Replies 4

anthoney_murphy
Level 1
Level 1

Use a skills based queue and assign the agents that skill. Skills based queues allow agents to belong to multiple queues. There may be an issue if the other queue is a resource group based queue.

I need to have a different greeting just for this incomming calls group, seperate from my existing skill groups. Trying to find a way to link the 2 together.

Use whatever variable you have set up to distinguish 1 group from another in a IF statement. For example:

If a subset of customers chose this option then play this greetting then got to the queue.

If a subset of customers call this number etc.

This is what i have so far for the new incomming line, it is on a second script but using the same agents. Any suggestions be appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: