cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCOWORKS support services

juliocarossella
Level 1
Level 1

What services must we buy from Cisco to have support for CISCOWORKS LMS and SNMS (different sites)?

We purchased CISCOWORKS SNMS from CDW for our client, all togheter with Catalyst Express switches and Aironet 1232 APs, but the CW SNMS CD we received does not include the updated support for these devices.

?What must we do to accomplish the instalation and satisfy the logical expectations from our client?

Thank you very much.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I already answered your question about CE500 support in another thread. the AP1200 support is available in the latest nmidb, and in the RME 3.5 IDU 4.0 and higher. The latest RME 3.5 IDU can be downloaded from http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/cw2000-rme .

Ok, thank you, but what must I do to download it. My account does not seem to have enought privileges (Error: 105 Download not permitted. Our apologies, but your user profile indicates that you are not entitled to download software of this type. This page is only available to registered Cisco.com users with a Cisco Service Agreement).

Then, the second part of the question arises: we purchased de NMS and the devices, but we are not able to download the updates (why not? It is supposed that we are buying an updated solution, at least we need the updates at the moment we are installing it for the first time, or it is not?. Please, what is neccesary?

Thank you very much

Julio

You should contact the Cisco.com people or open a service request, and talk to the contract team. They should be able to sort out why you cannot download the updates.