Views
Helpful
Replies

How to terminate Hotdail

yelynntun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

i have a problem with terminating a hotdial call. I use CallManager 4.2 , ATA186(sccp) and 7940 ip phones.

Everything's fine with hotdial call. But the hot line call from ATA to IP phone never hangup until the phone from ATA pick down the phone.The line never drop even the IP phone's hangup.

Please advice me how to solve that problem.

PS the system we really going to use is communication between Intercom and IP phones by Call Manager.

Does any know what type of Intercom can work well with ATA ??

3 Replies 3

yelynntun
Level 1
Level 1

Please someone help me :(

I have a similar problem.

Description: hotdial SCCP ATA186 places call to IPCC. Hotdial is configured as described in this article - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080232b9f.shtml

Fast pushing of lever on an analog phone can cause voice call duplication. I can hear IVR prompts from the previous session mixed with IVR prompts from the current session.

Each call takes an IVR port and very quickly all IVR ports become busy.

I think that this issue can be caused by analog phone problems.

I've tried to modify SigTimer parameter. I've increased Minimum hook flash time to 300 ms and Maximum hook flash time to 1400 ms.

Now my SigTimer parameter is 0xfc000064 but this didn't help me.

Hi,

regarding:

Everything's fine with hotdial call. But the hot line call from ATA to IP phone never hangup until the phone from ATA pick down the phone.The line never drop even the IP phone's hangup.

did you find the solution?

because, I have similar problem. one of my client configured intercom on ATA second port and evrything is fine with the call. But when user on IP phone hangup, the line on intercom stays connected and it has to hangup it the intercom to have free line again.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

Thx.

BR,

Jelena