cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express routing based on caller ID

kdamisch
Level 1
Level 1

We are designing a system for a customer with CCM 5.1 and IPCC Express 4.5. They have a separate SQL server with a database a couple of databases, DB1 and DB2. These databases contain the phone number information for customers (DB1), and employees (DB2). If a call comes in, IPCC needs to query the databases and if the ANI of the caller is in DB1 or not found, route the call to QueueA. If the ANI of the caller is in DB2, route the call to QueueB.

Can this be done with IPCC Express 4.5 Enhanced? Or, do we need Premium?

Are there any issues with this?

Thanks,

Kevin

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will need IPCCX Premium in order to perform DB integration and there are no issues with it, you'll be able to accomplish what you are asking for with it.

HTH,

Chris

Strange,

I have enhanced and I have the ability to do the data dips, it works well, we have something similar in place where depending on the call that comes in it goes to a different agent.

Regards,

Javier

Javier,

Any links to documents that describe how you set that up with Enhanced?

Thanks,

Kevin

I have put in a copy of my script, I hope this helps to give you an idea of how you might do it. I also use xml's quite a bit in this script, let me know if you understand that part of it, if not I can add them as well to give you a more complete picture of what I have.

Regards,

Javier

I think you were asking for the server vs. the script correct, if so I believe what you are looking for is the following. With Enhanced you are going to have to purchase Enhanced CTI Ports in order to be able to use this functionality. At this point you would set up pretty much the same way.

Regards,

Javier

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: