Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App Errors: kDownloadMOHFileFailed

eug-c
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Anyone knows what is this error? I'm getting alot of MOH errors.

Thanks,

Eugene

Event Type: Error

Event Source: Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App

Event Category: None

Event ID: 3

Date: 8/29/2007

Time: 9:00:53 PM

User: N/A

Computer: CM2

Description:

Error: kDownloadMOHFileFailed - Download request failure.

File Name: SampleAudioSource.ALAW.wav

App ID: Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App

Cluster ID: StandAloneCluster

Node ID: 1.1.1.1

Explanation: The TFTP download request failed.

Recommended Action: Validate the TFTP IP address in the database and that the file exists..

5 Replies 5

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Can you check the IP Address under the Service Parameters for IP Voice Media Streaming Application and confirm that it is a valid IP. To do the same go to CCMAdmin page, Service | Service Parameters | Select CallManager | From service list, select IP Voice Media Streaming Application. Once the page loads, hit on Advanced button and here you should see the TFTP Server info mentioned, it should either be 127.0.0.1 or point to the server which has TFTP Server service running.

If the above is valid, then check the TFTP Server to see if the file exists at C:\Program Files\Cisco\TFTPPath\MOH folder.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply.

I have verified that IP address is 127.0.0.1 for all TFTP servers.

Also I have copied all files in the MOH directory from the primary TFTP server to the other TFTP servers.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks,

Eugene

Did you reset the MoH Server after that ? If this does not solve the issue, please enable Detailed IP Voice Media Streaming App traces and attach the lastest one to this post

lpannacci
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Eugene,

I'm encountering the same problem with a server running CM 4.2(3)sr2b. I have 2 subscribers with active IP voice media streaming service and from one of them I receive lot of "download request failure" error messages. I checked the tftp server IP address and directory and they are ok.

Did you find a solution?

Thanks,

Lucia

Hi, I seem to be getting this error only in one of my subcriber but it seems that this error is not causing any problem. MOH is still working fine.

I was given this link, maybe you can try out the checks:

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K17784258

HTH,

Eugene

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: