cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Stumped by 877W router

gtwibell1
Level 1
Level 1

I just changed to an 877W router and am at my wits end trying to configure it to use SDM. I went through the basic terminal configuration to enable http servers and set up a user name and password with privilege level 15. But I can't see how to determine (or set up) an IP address for the router's Web/SDM interface so I can see it over my network. Can anyone help please?

GeoffT.

2 Replies 2

Dharmesh:

That document is very useful, thank you for the link. I have at least determined that the SDM software is resident on the router. But I still have the basic problem of not knowing the IP address on which to access my router. It certainly is not the default 10.10.10.1 as pinging that finds no host.

When I do a 'show running-config' command through the console port there is no IP address shown anywhere in the output, and I don't know how to set up the address either.

GeoffT

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card