Alternate Greeting Error

Answered Question

Have a customer running Unity 4.2(1). WHen using the phone to set alternate greeting the following occurs.

"Attempted to setup my alternate greeting but was unable to set an end date. When I pressed "7" (for seven days later) I got the following message: "This system is temporarily unable to complete your call, please call again later."

Unity immediately hangs up after that.

This issue does not happen every time (about 70% failure). you also get the following two event log errors.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_PhraseServer

Event Category: None

Event ID: 10002

Date: 8/29/2007

Time: 2:20:59 PM

User: N/A

Computer: USVM0001

Description:

Script Engine (CDE Script) -- Exception caught and handled in ConvSub.DLL!UtilsDateTime_RunStart.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_ConvUtils

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 26

Date: 8/29/2007

Time: 2:21:03 PM

User: N/A

Computer: USVM0001

Description:

Unexpected error occured in the TUI utilities conversation. Technical details - IAvNamedProps::GetPropDate returned [0x80043200] on line 613 of file E:\Views\CU4.2.0.110\un_Conv1\Scripted\ConvSub\ConvUtils.cpp. For furthur investigation, please turn on all the diagnostics for Conversation Utilities.

WHile i wait for the TAC to pick this up - was wondering if ayone has seen this issue before.

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Thu, 08/30/2007 - 05:12
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Rob Huffman Thu, 08/30/2007 - 05:46
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Mike,

You are most welcome! Thanks for posting back with your actual resolution from TAC. 5 points for your good work and for sharing this info to help others :)

Take care,

Rob

Actions

This Discussion