I'm currently on a BGP training with the company Training-Partners in Hong Kong. I just would like to discourage anyone to follow a Cisco training here. The way this training is given is far from professional. My remarks:
- The trainer has a lac of knowledge on the subject.
- The trainer doesn't master the English language enough and makes constantly mistakes.
- It took 2 days before the lab was physically setup. As a result the first 2 days, the foreseen lab exercises could not be completed.
- Now the physical lab is ready to be used we still don't use it as there is no time left to start (all time is used for the theory)
- The first day the training was given by a different trainer (the worst I've ever had)
Just DON'T attend a training with Training-Partners Hong Kong.