I have two identical CiscoWorks 2000 servers with the following components installed:
- CW Common Services SP3 2.2
- Monitoring Center for Performance 2.0.2
- IPS Management Center 2.1
- Resource Manager Essentials 3.5
- Resource Manager Essentials Incremental Device Support 3.5
- Security Monitor 2.1
At the begining there was no problem to login to these two servers, but now I can't login to one of the servers. The client browser loads the homepage, when I tried to login username and password everything stops. Then I checked the difference between two servers CW homepages, I found that, cookies are disabled in the server that I can't login. How can I start it on the server side?
Is there any idea about the situation?