cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BBSM and Access Codes

msartorel
Level 1
Level 1

Mu customer is claiming that access codes generated by BBSM administrator are visible on the administrator screen, so the administrator could access the internet, do something illegal on behalf of the user. My customer would like access codes to be generated on a encrypted file and be directly printed on a secure envelop, so administrator will not see them.Do you know if something is available to satisfy the above requirement? Moreno Sartorel

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

You can put an SSL certificate on BBSM to prevent against this . Additionally,you also have the abililty to set how long the accesscodes are i.e. from 4 digits to 10 digits.

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps533/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800a478f.html

This is not what i was looking for. I would like to prevent BSSM administrator to see in clear text the access codes assigned to a user. As you can see on the attached BBSM attached pintout, administrator is able to see the access codes.

Moreno sartorel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: