cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 support Cisco ACE Application Control Engine Module

u346874_2
Level 1
Level 1

Any idea when LMS 2.6 starts support Cisco ACE Application Control Engine Module. Now looks like it that i cant fetc config from that module. Also DFM cant manage that module.

Thanks

Juha

9 Replies 9

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ACE support for LMS 3.6 and 3.0 was only added in the latest round of device updates (in June and July). You will need to download the 2.0.9 Service Pack to get ACE support for DFM.

My dfm version is 2.0.9 but still device discovery says UNKNOWN for ACE? I tryed to do rediscovery but same thing. Any idea what try next.

Juha

What is the sysObjectID of the device?

This is second row from snmpwalk. Is that what you mean.

.iso.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0 = OID: .iso.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.730

juha

Support for the ACE as a standalone device is not present. It can only be managed through the switch.

Hi

Does that mean that it is not bossible to get backup from ACE's config itself. ACE boys starts again ask me is it possible. All context are needed to back up.

Thanks

Juha

No, config and software management operations are not supported for this module in RME. It is only supported for inventory collection.

Hi

Is that config backup possible later versions of RME.

thanks

Juha

No, config management is not supported in any version of RME.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: