Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR Scripting help

shamudra2000
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have configured the IP IVR 4.5 with default Script (aa.aef) & working fine. But I want to edit or make a new script as following requirement:

In default, it says that, press 1 for desired extension, 2 for name & 0 for operator.

How can I make it 'If you know your desired extension please dial now or press 0 for the operator assistance.? I need not 1 for extensio & 2 for name & also want to remove # after dialing extension?

Could anyone help me how to make the script like these?

4 Replies 4

thomasarun
Level 1
Level 1

You can check the script enclosed.Change the wav files according to your requirement

Hi Dear,

Thanks a lot for ur reply.

your script is not working. It is not playing welcome prompt. when I call any ext. it goes to operator. could u pls. check & send it again?

Let me know which codec you are using for IPCC and send e the required wav files then only i can edit the script.

I have IP IVR 4.5 with CCM 5.0 cluster. I have recorded 5 .wav files:

?AAWelcome.wav

?AAMainMenu.wav

?AAExntOutofService.wav

?AAInvalidExtn.wav

?AABusyExtn.wav

I have the CRS editor. I have already modified by deleting # option after dialing any extension. But, I did not find the option to remove 1 for extension dial & 2 for name dial. I want to use configure like, dial directly extension or 0 for operator.

Could you pls. help me, in script where I can find the option & modify? or send me a customized script?

Do I need any more .wav file?

Pls. help me asap?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: