Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMAdministrator login problem

I have this strange problem. I have 4 CCM servers. 1 Publishe and 3 Subs. I added new Subs to the Cluster. However I cant access the CCMadmin page. When I try to login using the CCMAdministrator username and password, it keeps prompting for username and password. The password I used is the default password I used within the cluster.

11 Replies 11

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

is this an AD integration or DCD Integration ?? Incase this is an AD integration, you need to reset the password for CCM Administrator account after the integration is done.

Incase this is a DC Directory setup, you should run CCMPwdChanger (Start|Run|CCMPwdChanger) and reset the password for this account.

Hope this helps

Thanks. This has helped identify the problem. When the user account was selected, its says the account not valid. Now thats where I am stucked. How do I resolve this one now.

Is this an AD Integration ??

No, its DC Directory setup

bbbtrevis
Level 1
Level 1

CCMAdministrator on CCM4, this implies that you have installed MLA.....

Once you have installed MLA, the CCMAdministrator account is no longer active. You get to use that account temporarily to grant MLA permissions to users.

What is the history of that? Have you installed MLA?

Brian

Brian, No! MLA was not installed.

If MLA is not installed, you should use the Administrator account to login to CCM Admin webpage. CCMAdministrator is used only with MLA with CM 3.x and 4.x. In CM 5.x you have CCMAdministrator account.

Mchandak,

When I use the Administrator account, the same thing happens. It just keep prompting back for username and password. I have rebooted the server and I get the same result. This subscriber was just added to the cluster.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the account I use in login in to other servers in the cluster.."ccmadministrator"

I can login to the server locally, but remotely I can not using this same account.

Did you try that on the CCM server itself?

If that doesnt work either, activate IIS logging, try again getting into the CCM admin page then go to: C:/Winnt/system32/logfiles/W3SVC1, open the Logfile and see if there are any errors.

Also check the Eventviewer for any errors.

Zin,

How do I activate IIS Login? Im searching on the net now but if you get this in time, please assist.

Mchandak,

I cant Login either Locally or remotely. Just to correct what I said the other time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: