cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF not working

yatisspor
Level 1
Level 1

We have CM 5.0 When we configure the phone button templete and bury it to 7961, it doesn't work. When the configured numbers are busy, the BLF signal doesn't light up. Is there any trick?

6 Replies 6

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I was trying to get BLF working the other day with a 7941 watching the status of a 7940 on call manager 5.1.2 and could not get it to work that day but got busy so I believe I need to know if there is a trick to get it to work as well.

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

Assuming that you are using the correct phone template for BLF and the device is configured for BLF, make sure that the SUBSCRIBE CSS is set on the device you are trying to see the BLF on.

Use a common CSS for the SUBSCRIBE CSS or one that will be searchable by all DN's.

Thank you,

Jon

Hi Guys,

I am trying configure BLF in CUCM 8.6.2 and I am having the same problem.

First I created the new phone button template

Then did associate with the speed dial line to BLF

Then Apply the new phone button template and the two DN´s

Then apply css in subscribe both ip phone

then restart two phones, but, didn´t worked

Any have idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Wilson,

Please double check the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the phone page for access to all lines. CM ADMIN--DEVICE--PHONE

That particular CSS needs to reach the partition of the phone being monitored, after that reset the phone

Configuration Checklist for Presence

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fsprsnc.html#wpxref

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Hi Nadeem,

I am sorry by delay in answer, I did the configuration and worked. Thanks a lot for you attentation

Regards,

Wilson

Np wilson, good to know issue sloved.

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: