Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Calls Abandoned After the "Connected" Step

leonard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

There is an infrequent issue that my call center manager complains about where an agent will receive a call (i.e. the call gets past the "connected" step in the script) and then it will go abandoned. I am assuming the caller is the one disconnecting the call, but I may be wrong here.

Previously, I've set all of the call center agents to "auto answer with headset" in CallManager. That seemed to reduce the frequency of the issue, but the issue still persists.

When I check the properties for the "Select Resource" script step, the "Connect" radio button is selected "yes". Doesn't that mean the call should be marked as handled and not considered abandoned? Any explanation of this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Leonard

1 Reply 1

leonard
Level 1
Level 1

Just another piece of information I'd like to add to my previous post is that sometimes when a "connected" call goes abandoned the call will roll over to another agent. That's what happened over the weekend. So, my prior assumption that the caller is disconnecting may be incorrect. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: