cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can you run SRST on Main CCM site as well as remote site?

tomtom001
Level 1
Level 1

I know that SRST is usually implemented for remote sites, however I only have 1 CCM Publisher located at our NY site with a 2811 mgcp gateway and another 2811 mgcp gateway at our florida site. I will have SRST at the remote site, but was wondering if I can also set up SRST at the NY site with the 2811. Currently if the CCM box goes down, the NY site is stuck while the remote site is still functioning in SRST mode. Thanks for the help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

Absolutely you can. You just need to make sure that the ISR will support the number of devices at your NY location and that you have the SRST feature license. A 2811 will support up to 36 phones and if you need the SRST feature license work with your Cisco partner, but here is the part number: FL-SRST-36

Thank you,

Jon

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jon Nelson
Level 3
Level 3

Absolutely you can. You just need to make sure that the ISR will support the number of devices at your NY location and that you have the SRST feature license. A 2811 will support up to 36 phones and if you need the SRST feature license work with your Cisco partner, but here is the part number: FL-SRST-36

Thank you,

Jon

Thanks Jon, answered my question perfectly!

+5 for you!