how to verify that the CCM is already installed on the server 7825

Answered Question
Sep 6th, 2007
User Badges:

hi, i have a 7825 server, but i dont know how to verify if the CCM is already installed on the server. How could i verify this point? i would like to configure de CCM but i each time that try to access to the CCM https://ip address/ccmadmin the page does not display and i dont know why. i already configure the server ip address.

thanks.

Correct Answer by mchandak about 9 years 7 months ago

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.

Correct Answer by pacameron about 9 years 7 months ago

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
pacameron Thu, 09/06/2007 - 06:46
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

Correct Answer
mchandak Thu, 09/06/2007 - 07:04
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.

Actions

This Discussion