cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to verify that the CCM is already installed on the server 7825

giovanni.cock
Level 1
Level 1

hi, i have a 7825 server, but i dont know how to verify if the CCM is already installed on the server. How could i verify this point? i would like to configure de CCM but i each time that try to access to the CCM https://ip address/ccmadmin the page does not display and i dont know why. i already configure the server ip address.

thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

pacameron
Level 4
Level 4

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

View solution in original post

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

pacameron
Level 4
Level 4

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.