cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to verify that the CCM is already installed on the server 7825

giovanni.cock
Level 1
Level 1

hi, i have a 7825 server, but i dont know how to verify if the CCM is already installed on the server. How could i verify this point? i would like to configure de CCM but i each time that try to access to the CCM https://ip address/ccmadmin the page does not display and i dont know why. i already configure the server ip address.

thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

pacameron
Level 4
Level 4

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

View solution in original post

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

pacameron
Level 4
Level 4

Log into the server as administrator and check the services - if CCM is installed there should be a series of Cisco services including CallManager. It should be configured as Automatic start.

You should also be able to access the admin pages via start/programs/callmanager administration

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

Also, another way to know what all is installed on the box would be to go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cisco\Logs and view history.log. It will let you know what all has been installed on the box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: