when i turn on my 6506 switch with the power of 235v and the earthing as 0.8, i get a burning smell and the status of the swithc changes to Red.
i have attached my boot sequence and the show tech.
please let me know what is the issue is it a power problem or the module problem.
Error Message OIR-6-PWRFAILURE: Module [dec] is being disabled due to power convertor
Explanation This message indicates that the DC-DC power convertor failed on the specified module. You need to replace hardware. [dec] is the specified module.
Recommended Action Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log. Contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the representative with the gathered information.