Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer from CME Caller to remote CUE Voice mail

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two sites (A and B) running CME/CUE. I have configured transcoding on both CME's. However when I call from either sites to the other, the phone does not ring no answer to voice mail. The caller gets silence after the noans timeout.

I have attached my transcoding configuration. I am running CME4.2 with IOS 12.4XW2

6 Replies 6

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

Under telephony-service, sdspfarm tag 1 transcode, Update the mac address of Fa0/0 ex, sdspfarm tag 1 maxaddress fa0/0, I should work.

Hey,

This is what I have now for my configuration and it is still not transfering to the CUE VM.

sccp local FastEthernet0/0

sccp ccm 10.10.10.1 identifier 1 version 4.1

sccp

!

sccp ccm group 1

associate ccm 1 priority 1

associate profile 1 register mtp

keepalive retries 5

switchover method immediate

switchback method immediate

switchback interval 5

!

dspfarm profile 1 transcode

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec ilbc

codec g723r63

codec g723r53

codec gsmamr-nb

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729br8

codec g729r8

maximum sessions 4

associate application SCCP

telephony-service

sdspfarm units 1

sdspfarm transcode sessions 4

sdspfarm tag 1 mtp

-------------------------------------------

site B

sccp local FastEthernet0/0

sccp ccm 10.10.10.2 identifier 1 version 4.1

sccp

!

sccp ccm group 1

associate ccm 1 priority 1

associate profile 1 register mtp

keepalive retries 5

switchover method immediate

switchback method immediate

switchback interval 5

!

dspfarm profile 1 transcode

codec g711ulaw

codec g711alaw

codec ilbc

codec g723r63

codec g723r53

codec gsmamr-nb

codec g729ar8

codec g729abr8

codec g729br8

codec g729r8

maximum sessions 4

associate application SCCP

telephony-service

sdspfarm units 1

sdspfarm transcode sessions 4

sdspfarm tag 1 mtp

Thanks

- Maybe I do not have enough sessions for transcoding?

I got this to work from CCM 4.1.3 to CME 3.3/CUE at another customer site. But this one is driving me nuts

I have this working but I had to add the following to get it going:

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

no supplementary-service h450.2

no supplementary-service h450.3

Thanks,

ron

We just had a similar issue, with two routers at one location, one of them has an FXO port plaring to a phone registered to the CME router, and fwd/na to voicemail did not work, caller just got permanent r/na, even though I saw the call hit the CUE, and debug ccapi showed a connect message arriving at the originating router. I added the 'no supplementary services' commands and it started working. It seems a little odd to have to turn that off, we are only using CME on one router but it was loaded and is still active on the FXO port router, I wonder if I would have still had to do this if that was removed and originating device was just a plain old voip config? I don't think I have another one out there quite like this scenario..but I sure appreciated finding a fix out here quickly!

Mary Beth

I just ran across another post about trouble with these supplementary services, looks behaviour changed on some transfer functions, and there appears to be a bug (undeclared) with the two

supplementary-service h450.2

supplementary-service h450.3

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddfb496/10

Mary Beth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: