Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Messages in deliver queue

Hello everybody:

Is there any way to get the list of the messages that are in que deliver queue for a domain?

With hoststatus I can know the number of active recipients, but it would be useful sometimes to get the MIDs of the messages to process them individually with showmessage or removemessage.

If there's no way by now I think it would be a good improvement in future versions.

Thank you:

Salvador

2 Replies 2

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

Try using the "showrecipients" command.

> showrecipients

Please select how you would like to show messages:
1. By recipient host.
2. By Envelope From address.
3. All.

----

> help showrecipients

showrecipients host hostname
showrecipients [options] sender email
showrecipients all

Show messages from the queue.

options:
--match-case
Cause matching of the username portion of the email address to match in
a case-sensitive fashion. By default, it is case-insensitive.

Hello everybody:

Is there any way to get the list of the messages that are in que deliver queue for a domain?

With hoststatus I can know the number of active recipients, but it would be useful sometimes to get the MIDs of the messages to process them individually with showmessage or removemessage.

If there's no way by now I think it would be a good improvement in future versions.

Thank you:

Salvador

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

Also, here's a good forum discussion about how to track messages using the new "findevent" command available on AsyncOS 5.1.2,

https://www.ironportnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=417&highlight=findevent

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: