Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME with 7970

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir

I would like your assistance regarding CCME . I am using 2811 with (Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPVOICEK9-M), Version 12.4(11)T1) ,

I have a problem . when internal users calls to operator phone (7970) it displays only three question marks (???). but when operator pick the phone phone can diplay user name on screen. all internal users can easily see caller name on there screen or on phone display.

It was working fine before updating my new ios .

kindly tell me why three question mark on operator (??? ). how can i able to correct this problem. I am attaching show ver , show run ,show flash

your kind respomse will be highly appreciatible.

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, you can try upgrading phone software to 8.2(2)SR4S, if that doesn;t help, I would reccomend using 12.4(11)XJ4 on the router that is reccomended for CME and has many many bug fixes.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Tregon
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar issue when calls connected, the number displayed on both 7970 and 7961 was garbled, e.g. D$f4Fa

If you debug the isdn q931 you can see that the message is not phone related. I created a Tac case and was provided with a special version of the IOS that corrected this bug.

Can you say which bug id and which version you were given ?