Schedule for CCIE lab in Sydney Australia

Unanswered Question
Sep 9th, 2007
User Badges:

Dear all,

I would like to book for a CCIE R&S lab exam in sydney. however when i do a search for available date it comes back as "There are no available lab dates for the selections you made"

Is there any issue with the booking system?

I go to certification online support and login but i am not be able to create a case( there is no TAB to create a case).

Could anyone head me out of this trouble? thanks

Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
Kevin Dorrell Mon, 09/10/2007 - 07:36
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

This is one of my biggest grouses with the CCIE system - their bookings are almost permanently full. I am trying to book a lab in Brussels before 4th December (the anniversary of my last failed attempt), and I am having a real hard time of it. And it seems to be the same the world over.

What I have discovered is this ... every day at about 07:00 UTC, Brussels releases 5 seats for a date just short of 6 months in the future. This tell us the booking horizon. And every day, all 5 seats are gone by 08:00 UTC. Occasionally, there is a seat or two for a different date because of a cancellation. These are usually exactly 28 days in the future, and you have to be really quick off the mark to get them.

I don't know what time of day the Sydney seats are released, but Good luck! At least we are not racing for the same seats.

I feel more that a little put out over it - I think CCIE candidates desrve a better deal from Cisco.

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

lawrencewu Wed, 01/30/2008 - 03:53
User Badges:

Hi Guy

I am experiencing same issue with you. I has passed CCIE written in Aug, 2007, but I can't get any seats from Sydney. It is very strange, I have tried few weeks, but no once is successful )-:. No idea how to book my CCIE lab exam. Have you obtained your Lab exam position from Sydney? If yes, how did you get it? Please help!!!

Lawrence in Sydney

Kevin Dorrell Wed, 01/30/2008 - 04:37
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

Try between 17:00 and 19:00 Sydney time. But I did hear through the grapevine that they are (or were) short of proctors in Sydney, but that may only be rumour.

Good luck.

Actions

This Discussion