cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing MPE 1.2 Email Notifications

fultont
Level 1
Level 1

I'm want to "brand" the outbound notifications for all meeting requests with our company location. From a standard windows browser, I can add the logo but each time it's distribute the user must enter a security prompt since the logo is on our internal web server. I'm sure there's location to place the logo file on the MPE server but I can't seem to find the correct location. Any assistance is appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I took a look at our MPE 1.2 system yesterday and the online help. I know a logo is supported for the end-user web access, which we are using. Here is the reference material for that - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6533/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080787f5f.html#wp1041156

From this same guide - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/ps6533/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080787ff1.html

it appears that graphics cannot be added to email notification - "E-mail notification graphics cannot be modified or replaced. Also, new graphics cannot be added to e-mail notifications."

Ginger

Thanks Ginger.

I would still think it's possible since you can edit the edit the html code for the email via the MPE console (Linux).

I'm not a Linux expert but if you look at the properties on each image - like logopeople.jpg If you could find where this is located I believe we could modify the email html code and make it work.

Hi -

I agree it's possible. I checked the 2.0 release notes and did not see anything listed in this area as a new feature. It may be supported, but I would recommend checking with Cisco TAC or your account rep. Sounds like a good feature request :-)

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: