cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to forward all external calls on ccm 4.1.3

senolgokhan
Level 1
Level 1

on ccm 4.1.3 i wanna forward all external calls to another number but not internal calls.

I can choose forward busy and forward no answer as external or internal but there is no forward all external calls choice.

manager wants to be called internal only but the calls from outside shouldnt ring his phone and be routed to the secretary.

any idea pls.

4 Replies 4

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

Hi senolgokhan,

this can be achieved by activating and configuring IPMA in proxy mode, once IPMA assistant console is installed on secretary's PC, and she logged in, she (or the manager himself as well) can filter internal calls to go to the manager and all other external calls to ring on secretary phone.

please see:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsipma.htm

hth

/majdi

thanks for your answer

but is there another way to resolve this issue because it is not stable i mean soemtimes calls redirected person A and sometimes personB ,personC.IF it is configured on ccm i can easily change it frompersonA to personB or personC. but it is not easy to set IPMA for the every person in 5 mins.

/ I tried translation pattern but it didnt work , probably i configured incorrectly.

Can you explain what did not work with translation pattern?

The gateway inbound CSS should contain the partition with the translation pattern, while the phone/DN CSSs should not contain the partition with the translation pattern.

ok,now it works .

thanks for your help