Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Connector for microsoft dynamics CRM problem

mariusstan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

recently i tried to install the Connector to test the interaction with Dynamics CRM 3.0. I used the call conector version 3.0.4, CRM 3.0 ( demo virtual machine from Microsoft), 1 XP with SP2 (virtual machine). I also installed the TAPI (and the .net framework) and i tested with the windows Dialer. But when i start to install the client side on XP, i get problems. The connector can not open, or the connector opens but the connection with the Connector sever (C4server) doesn't work, or if he reach to C4server he gets Error: HTTP 404 : authentication failed.

If some one could give me some advice...

i appreciatte.

Thank you very much.

4 Replies 4

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

Check if you have satisfied the following requirements.

Integrates with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Releases 3.3, 3.4, and 4.0; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Releases 4.0 and 5.0; and Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Release 4.0

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7274/products_data_sheet0900aecd8032ff6c.html

I have allready checked. I made the connector work but i still have problems with recognising and displayng the contact records using the callerID. The problem exist in the telephony part becuse the connector doesn't display anithing when i have an inbound call. The client log sais something like this:

Applying CME MakeCall bug workaround - re-monitoring the phone device

aking a phone call - dialing '343443434433'...

Msg=LINE_REPLY...

Msg=LINE_CALLSTATE; DeviceId=66338; Param1(LineCallState)=LINECALLSTATE_DISCONNECTED

ouldn't find active call with callId=66338 to terminate - can't create note

If you can give me some clue in what is wrong with mai application i appreciatte! I suppose there is problem in telephony part but...

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards.

astone98
Level 1
Level 1

If you're interested in an application that integrates CallManager with MS CRM without the need for TAPI, check out the following:

http://www.netelligent.com/products/interact/default.aspx

It also can do a lot more than the free CRM connector.

Hello! i have the same problem! i have make everything you said before! my problem is that i cant make a call in my clients on CRM.. i think is TAPI connections but i dondt have any error.. what you have to do to make call's ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: