Views
Helpful
Replies

Procedure for upgrading CUE mailbox license

malberttoo
Level 1
Level 1

Gurus,

I have purchased a 50-mailbox license (SCUE-LIC-50CME)for my CUE. I haven't been able to find any documentation on how to upgrade to the new limit, from my existing limit.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks for your time,

-Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

Here is a doc for the required procedure;

Upgrading or Downgrading the Cisco Unity Express License in the Same Version

This chapter describes the procedures to upgrade or downgrade to a different license size for Cisco Unity Express systems without changing the release version. The procedures in this chapter apply whether you are upgrading to a license with support for more mailboxes, downgrading to a license with support for fewer mailboxes, or changing your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) license.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008087729a.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

Here is a doc for the required procedure;

Upgrading or Downgrading the Cisco Unity Express License in the Same Version

This chapter describes the procedures to upgrade or downgrade to a different license size for Cisco Unity Express systems without changing the release version. The procedures in this chapter apply whether you are upgrading to a license with support for more mailboxes, downgrading to a license with support for fewer mailboxes, or changing your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) license.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008087729a.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Rob, thanks very much for the help and the quick reply, it's appreciated.

Cheers,

-Michael

Cheers to you too my friend :)

Take care,

Rob