We have 2 receptionists:
- The are both using 7960 phones with 6 lines each.
- They are both using Auto-Attendant Consoles associated with the 6 extensions on their phone
The calls are first received by Receptionist #1 and if all lines are busy or CFNA then it goes to the second Receptionist.
- I need to have them both be Load Balanced with the calls
- I want them to be able to "Log Off" and have all the calls come in to whoever got up
- If any of them do not answer then it should be forwarded to a Call handler ext. that I have.
1. Set the hunt group to route by AC user line rather than Directory number. This will allow for automatic call routing to the logged in user or ultimately to your Always Route extension.
2. You can use Longest Idle as your algorithm.
In addition, I usually put all the lines in a pickup group if the receptionists are sitting close. Then I set the ring policy on the lines to Ring on Phone Active so they can hear the calls and pick for each other.