cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Logout Option

AJAZ NAWAZ
Level 5
Level 5

I have E/Mobility working but on some occasions the logout option does not appear after logging in?

So after I press the services button on the phone - I see is this:

SERVICES

To set the speed dial and other services for you phone goto (192.168.x.x)

I have explicitly enabled logout service under the phone configuration sub/un-sub services?

I have found a way to do it. Goto device phone and press logout button. But this of course is not feasible solution. If I login to a phone then I should be able to logout - period.

tia

Ajaz

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

in the device profile you create for each EM user, you have to subscribe to the extension mobility service as you did per phone device.

this done you will will be able to logout after you have logged in.

by the way you can create two extension mobility services with names login and logout, repectively. with the same url but only names differ.

subscribe EM login per phone and and subscribe logout per device profile.

this will be meaningful for you IPT users.

hth

/majdi

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Majdi Harb
Level 3
Level 3

in the device profile you create for each EM user, you have to subscribe to the extension mobility service as you did per phone device.

this done you will will be able to logout after you have logged in.

by the way you can create two extension mobility services with names login and logout, repectively. with the same url but only names differ.

subscribe EM login per phone and and subscribe logout per device profile.

this will be meaningful for you IPT users.

hth

/majdi

thanks Majdi

Ajaz :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: