cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Services

ashraf1891
Level 1
Level 1

I add Extension Mobility service in the call manager and create device profile for 7970 and defualt device profile and make subscription for the phone to the service and i have user which is associated with the phone but when i press the services bottun in the phone the service is not appear and showing (HOST NOT FOUND) messege also i configure the address book service but its not apear also for the extension mobility URL when i paste it in the browser it showing the XML application but address book showing error

also i download the address book syncronizer but i am not able to log into it using the user ID and passowrd for my user!!!!

please advice do i miss to configure something or whats going on.because i followed the instructions in the cisco documentation for both services.

10 Replies 10

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

I think you should change server names into IP addresses in IP Phone Services config and Enterprise Parameters.

--

regards,

pk

hi sir

its already IP address i didnt used the name of the server!!!!!

its very strange i think you also who is replaying to me in the phone backgroung issue

as i told you i review every thing more than 50 times but also not working even i remove every thing and configure it from the scratch more than two times same results nothing new

Do you have firewall between phones and CCM?

What is your IP addressing and routing?

no i dont have any firewall betewwn the phones and the CCM and i am using private ip address for both voice VLAN and servers vlan

its simple intervlan routing

Can you upload screenshots for Enterprise Parameters and IP Phone Services configuration?

here you are the screen shoots.

i think your problem is not more than this:

you have a space between (= #) in (....device=#DEVICENAME#) service URL.

just omit this space, and the EM service URL should look like this:

http://172.16.0.70:8080/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#

hth

/majdi

hi sir

there is no any space between what you mension maybe you sow that on the pic

but i review it for you there is no spaces

and let me teel you somthing now just efore 5 ments i can see my extension mobility and address book services when i press service button on the phone

but the i can not log to any of them

extension moblity when i press select iss not take me to any place its just showing requesting for less than second and not lead me to the authentication page

for the address book service i am seeing this error (HTTP Error 404)that is the setuation now.

Hi

Was this issue resolved ???

I am having a similar issue now

Make sure you are subcribing the service with the users device profile.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: