Views
Helpful
Replies

Error with debug in IPCC Express

cdowling_bm
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am currently experiencing a problem at an IP T site using Call Manager 4.1 and IPCC 4.1. After the installation of the TAPS plug-in on the IPCC servers, we are seeing unmarshalling errors while debugging scripts. In my experience, that is due to a Java version mismatch. This is certainly the case as the Call Managers are running Java version 1.4.2_05 while the Java version on the IPCC servers is 1.3.

My question is simple. How can I restore the IPCC functionality and Java integrity?

Thanks.

7 Replies 7

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

I think you getting, Remote Method Invocation (RMI) error message, Connection refused to host:[localhost:1099]; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused appears when you attempt to debug scripts. Refer to RMI Error When Debugging Script in Cisco IPCC Express for additional information.

For more info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps3651/products_qanda_item09186a008021df8d.shtml

Nope. I'm getting the errors while doing the following tasks:

When debugging -

error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

....and when using reactive script for any script -

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:

java.rmi.unmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:

java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/avvid/Documments/User/default/classpath/TAPS.jar

I'll have a look at the link provided but these errors are different that what you've suggested.

Thanks so far.

This is the fix.....

A) Open App Admin page of CRS Engine.

B) Go to Applications -> Document Management -> default -> classpath.

C) You can see TAPS.jar , Delete this file. There is an option to delete it in Actions column.

D) Go to the machine in which editor is installed.

E) Go to C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Documents\User\default\classpath and delete TAPS.jar if it exists there.

F) Restart the editor and try reactive debugging now. It should work.

hi there,

which exception in cisco hold java.net.ConnectException: connection refuse ?

Hi,

please do not resurrect old threads - create a new one instead.

Where do you see that exception? In an UCCX script?

G.

hello,

this is when i try to connect to a webservice calling from an IVR Script and the webservice is down. i just wanted to know which exception is defined for java.net.ConnectException: connection refuse in the list of the parent exceptions defined.

Hi, take a look at this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-27235

If you take a look at the class hierarchy for java.net.ConnectException, its superclass is java.io.IOException (IOE).

It's rethrown as com.cisco.doc.DocumentIOException.

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: