cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity PCA Access

jkjackson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to login to PCA for the first time, and i keep getting access denied. I am useing my AD username and the password the i use to log into my VM from my phone. Is there some where i need to enable PCA access? I am using Unity 4.2(1)

2 Replies 2

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

The Password that is used to access VoiceMail from Phone is user PIN and not password. If this is a Unified Messaging setup, then the password would be the same as your Exchange login information.

If this is VoiceMail only, try using the Default password that is mentioned under the subscriber template which was used to create this Subscriber. to check the value on SAWeb, go to Subscriber Template|Password for default Subscriber which can be used to login to PCA.

Also, ensure that the Class of Service for this subscriber allows the user to login to PCA. To check the same Class Of Service|Feature|Cisco Unity PCA (Personal Communications Assistant) Features

Hope this helps

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

If I am correct the PCA login is your AD credentials not your phone credentials.

Use your computer user name and password and the domain is your AD domain.

Also PCA needs to be enabled in your Class of Service (COS) in Unity. On the Features page.

If this doesn't work I have other things.

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: