cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to hide incoming dial number

mirtenmous
Level 1
Level 1

I want to hide the dial number of a phone when it call to other. Only dial number not Display (Internal Caller ID).

Is it possible. How?. I use CCM 4.1

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, it is possible. Route the calls via a translation pattern set with appropriate settings, i.e. "connected Line ID presentation" to diabled.

Find more details here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmsys/a03rp.htm#wp1051056

HTH,

Chris

Thanks but I forgot say to you that I only wanto to hide dial number for internal calls.

Do you give me the same solution now?.

Yes, use tranlsation patterns for internal calls. For example assuming you want to hide dial (not sure if you mean calling or called) number for anyone calling 4 digit dialing where your internal DNs are in the 2XXX, 3XXX range you would create a TP of [23]XXX and set the restrictions there. Make sure that the phone's CSS has only access to the Parition assigned to this TP and not to the phone PT.

Chris

Really, I want to hide 7020 dial number so I added a TP 702X with a internal partition and the correct css and in calling Party Transformations I choosed restricted Calling Line ID Presentation but when I call from 7020 dial number to other phone, dial number appear in the screen. I don't know what is wrong.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: