cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Busy

cyoungblut
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a problem setting up a hunt pilot. I have two phones (x 1332 & x 1333) I want to put in this hunt pilot. I changed 1332 to 1334 because I want 1332 to be the pilot number. I changed the phone so they are ringing via x1333 & 1334 respectively. Now when I add the Hunt Pilot as 1332 all I get is a busy. I can assign it a different pilot number and it works but I need it to be the 1332. Is it not working because it was previously used? I made sure directory number 1332 was completely deleted before adding the pilot. Any thoughts?

3 Replies 3

Avner Izhar
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

How did you verify that x1332 was removed? If you only deleted the phone, it might still be there.

Try using the DNA (dialed number analyzer) to check what is going on.

HTH, Avner.

Actually deleted the number itself from under Directory Numbers - then ran a route plan report to make sure it was not there.

Have seen a few other posts about restarting the call manager service. Hate to have to do that each time this circumstance comes up.

I share your pain, but sometimes it is the only option, good luck.

Regards, Avner.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: