7961 Can't transfer

Answered Question
Sep 13th, 2007
User Badges:

I have a phone that up until today was working fine. Now when the user goes to transfer a call the transfer button is not functional and is slightly greyed out. If you press it enough it says that this button is not active here. i hva reset the phone and changed the softkey template but still the same problem. there have been no changes that i know of in Call Manager. It is only happening on this 1 phone.

Anyone seen something similar?

Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 9 years 9 months ago

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Thu, 09/13/2007 - 06:08
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

liamcairns Fri, 09/14/2007 - 00:20
User Badges:

Rob,

nice one. I checked the DN Max calls and for some reason it was sitting at 1 when we normally have it at 2. Changed it back and it worked. Don't know how or who changed it.

Thanks

Rob Huffman Fri, 09/14/2007 - 04:29
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Liam,

Thank you for posting back and for your nice words and rating :) It's funny how things change magically sometimes!

Take care,

Rob

Actions

This Discussion