cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7961 Can't transfer

liamcairns
Level 1
Level 1

I have a phone that up until today was working fine. Now when the user goes to transfer a call the transfer button is not functional and is slightly greyed out. If you press it enough it says that this button is not active here. i hva reset the phone and changed the softkey template but still the same problem. there have been no changes that i know of in Call Manager. It is only happening on this 1 phone.

Anyone seen something similar?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Liam,

That is a weird one! A few ideas, have you tried deleting the Phone and Directory Number (via Route Plan Report) completly and then trying to reconfigure it? Is this a "Shared Line"? Any changes to DN- Max Calls?

Just thinking out loud here :)

Let us know,

Rob

Rob,

nice one. I checked the DN Max calls and for some reason it was sitting at 1 when we normally have it at 2. Changed it back and it worked. Don't know how or who changed it.

Thanks

Hi Liam,

Thank you for posting back and for your nice words and rating :) It's funny how things change magically sometimes!

Take care,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: